Current & Past Sponsors
Sponsorship opportunities range from full team branding and naming rights to product sponsorship agreements and everything in between. Sponsorship benefits may include logo visibility on vehicles, suit, helmet and promotional materials such as posters, as well as inclusion in social media, interviews & branding/logo on www.LaRozaRacing.com.
Rally America is the largest stage-rally, national championship series in the United States, attracting nearly 50,000 on-site spectators per year at eight national events and millions more via online, broadcast and partner media.
Racing and media stars such as Ken Block, Travis Pastrana & David Higgins heavily promote the series through their social media channels along with major brands such as Subaru, attracting a wide audience of affluent & motorsports savvy consumers to this action-packed series covering nine different states over the course of almost 10 months.
The hands on & inclusive aspect of this race series allows fans to interact with competitors, giving sponsors maximum exposure to a highly targeted market.
Steve La Roza polished off the 2015 Rally America series with Rookie of the Year honors and now has his eye squarely on the 2016 Rally America 2WD National Championship. With a lifetime of professional racing, a history of championships, a strong support team and key corporate sponsors, LaRoza is in a good position to prevail this season and beyond.
Sponsorship Packages could include any of the following opportunities:
- Team Name Title
- Prominent Brand Placement on Race Car
- Branding on Driver & Co-Driver Helmet
- Patch on Driving Suit
- Media mentions in all interviews and press releases
- Sponsorship page & links on larozaracing.com
- Branding embedded in social media pages & schedule of branded posts
- Dedicated press release and social media posts announcing the partnership
- VIP Tickets & VIP access to all races
- Hot rides at selected events for you & your VIP’s
- SWAG Giveaways at events